How to Check Zong Number? Learn about Zong Number Check Code. In this article, you will learn how to check the Zong carrier SIM number from your phone. If you forgot your number but have no idea how to check the zong number then we will let you know how to check your SIM number.
How to check Zong Sim Number without Balance
If you have got a zong sim and want to recharge it but you don’t know what is the number of that particular sim then you need not worry because here in this article you are going to learn how to check your SIM number so it is very easy to know the Zong SIM number.
Most of the time, people forget their sim carrier number. Let’s suppose you have forgotten your Zong sim number and are worried about it. There are several ways to check the Zong SIM number if you are unable to remember your mobile phone number. You are going to learn different methods for Zong number checking here in this post.
Different ways to Check Zong Number
Method 1: Zong Number Check Code: *8#
If you want to check the Zong SIM carrier number then you can use this method to check it.
- Open your mobile phone dialer.
- Dial *8# from your mobile phone dialer.
- A number will appear on the mobile screen that is your SIM number.
You do not need any balance in your account to avail of this service. But if this code does not work for you then you need not worry. You can try other codes that may work for you. That is by dialing *2#, you can check your mobile phone number.
Method 2: Zong Number Checking Code: *100#
If you are unable to search your mobile phone number then there is another method to check your Zong number that is mentioned below. You can easily find your forgotten Zong number, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your mobile phone dialer.
- Dial *100# from your phone
- Your Zong number will appear on your cell phone screen.
Method 3: Zong Code to check SIM number: *2#
If the above course is not working on your mobile phone, then we have and another method for you that will help you in finding your Zong sim number, the third code is *2#.
For checking the Zong number code, the third method can be described in the following simple steps:
- Open the mobile dialer on your mobile phone.
- Just dial *2# from your mobile phone dialer.
- Your forgotten Zong sim number will come on the screen of your mobile.
Method No.4: Send a Text “MNP” to “667”
This method is quite different from the above three methods because in this procedure you don’t need to dial something from your mobile phone whether you have to send it text message from your phone to check your mobile phone number. Method number 4 for Zong carrier number checking can be described in the following simple steps:
- Open the text message app on your phone.
- Go to your text editing box.
- Compose a new text message.
- Type “MNP” in your text box.
- Send a message to 667.
Through this method, you can do the following:
- Check Sim Number on Jazz Network
- Check Sim Number on Ufone Network
- Check Sim Number on Telenor Network
- Check Sim Number on Warid Network
- Check Sim Number on Zong Network
This is an easy way for every mobile network used to check carrier sim numbers. In the text message all the following details will be displayed:
- Zong sim number
- Sim owner name
- CNIC number of SIM Owner
- Address of SIM Owner
Method 5: Easiest Method to find mobile sim number: Zong helpline
You can call the Zong helpline. You can dial 310 from your phone. The customer service representative will provide you with the following details:
- Sim Owner
- Number registered address
- Zong Sim number
Method 6: Check your SIM number through PTA Website
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) provides an online system to check your number.
Through this method, you can check your Zong sim number by visiting the official website of PTA. All the information regarding your Zong SIM number will appear on your screen.
- Open the given link https://cnic.sims.pk/
- Write your CNIC number in the required field.
- All the information about your number will come.
Method 7: Zong number checking via Phone settings
Through your mobile settings, you can get your Zong SIM number within a few seconds. This method can be described in the following simple way:
- Go to the “Settings” of your mobile phone
- Here, look for the “About Phone” option on your phone
- You can also search it in the “System” category of cell phone
- Go into the option of “Systems”
- Select the “Status” category option
- Tap the “SIM Status” option
- Click on/select the “My Phone Number” option on your mobile
- Your Zong SIM number will appear on the screen
Conclusion: How to check Zong Sim Number
If you are searching for “Zong SIM check Karne ka Tarika” or “Zong Number checking codes” then you are at the right place. In conclusion, you can use any method/procedure mentioned above. These methods are very easy to follow.
- Just dial *8# code and get your Zong number
- If it does not work, the second code Zong number check is *100#.
- The next code for the forgotten Zong sim number check is *2#.
- You also can check your Zong number by calling the Zong helpline by dialing 310.
- You can also get your zong carrier number via the PTA website.
- Zong SIM number can also be checked through mobile phone settings.
- There might be different codes in different cities/areas, so you can check by dialing *0#, *1#, *2#, *3#, *4#, *5#, *6#, *7#, *8#, or *9#.