Keep it a secret from your mother chapter 44
- It’s no secret that mothers can be protective of their children.
- But when it comes to keeping secrets, sometimes mothers can be a little too protective.
- Especially when it comes to secrets that their children may not want them to know about.
- Such was the case for one mother and her son, who kept a secret from her for years.
- As children, we are often told not to keep secrets from our parents.
- However, as we get older, we learn that there are some secrets that are just too good to share.
When I was younger, I was always very close with my mother. We would do everything together, and I would tell her everything. However, as I got older and started to develop my own interests and make my own friends, I naturally grew apart from her. One of the biggest things that we don’t share anymore is my personal life.