What is a Zero Balance Call service?
Zero Balance Call service is the service offered by Mobilink Jazz. Users can use this service to generate calls and send SMS to their loved ones. Even if they have zero balance, prepaid customers can make calls freely in case of emergency.
What is Jazz Reserve Call?
If you are a subscriber of the Zero Balance Call service, then you would be able to purchase reserve calls and make calls even if you have no balance in your SIM.
Allowed calls in Jazz Reserve Call Service
- Maximum two calls having a duration of 1 minute each are allowed.
- This service is valid for off-net and on-net numbers.
- Landline calling is not allowed in this service.
Information Table for Zero Balance Call service/ ZBC service
|Code to Subscribe||Dial *600#|
|Code to Unsubscribe||Dial *600# & Follow the instructions|
|Validity of this package||1 Week|
|Subscription Fee||Rs.7.15/ Week (Incl. tax)|
How to generate Missed Calls and SMS via ZBC service?
- You have to dial *600# to send missed call or SMS.
- 1 reserve call, 2 missed calls and 2 SMS will be allowed.
- Upon being successfully charged, you will be provisioned for full bundle of 2 Reserve call, 5 Missed calls , 2 SMS
- You can make 2 calls of 60 seconds each, while using the ZBC service.
- You can check remaining number of reserve calls from account sumary.
Quick Answers to FAQs for Zero Balance Call Service
(1) How to subscribe to ZBC service (Zero balance Call service)?
Dial *600# to subscribe to this service. You will have to dial this code again to generate calls and sms for the ZBC service.
(2) What is the validity of the bundle?
The bundle is valid for a period of one (01) month.
(3) Is this service valid for all customers of Jazz?
No, this zero balance service is just for prepaid users. You must note that you can not make International reserved calls, missed calls, and text messages.
(4) What is the cost of a Zero balance call service?
Mobilink Jazz will deduct Rs.2.25 for the following bundle:
- 2 SMS
- 2 Reserve calls
- 5 Missed calls
(5) Can you use the Reserve call service even when the balance is below Rs. 2.25?
This offer will work even if your balance is more than zero. This service can be used once. For first time users the package will include:
- 1 reserve call
- 2 default SMS
- 2 missed calls
Terms & Conditions For ZBC Service
- This offer is for prepaid customers only.
- Unethical & unreasonable texts can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA.
- AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balouchistan nationals must see the Prepaid Tariff details of this package.
- Validity of ZBC bundle is of 30 days.
Conclusion: Zero Balance Call Service:
- Any other bundle can be purchased provided you have Rs.2.25 in your account.Your number will be visible to the B-party on their CLI.
- No charges apply on using the *600# code for generating missed calls.
- You can send an SMS with the character limit of maximm 50 characters.
- Any template can be used while sending text messages.
- Dial *600# to check the account summary from the service menu.